Thursday, March 26, 2009

Reality Chick!


Another book that Bookworm Readers gave me...thank you!
Title: Reality Chick
Author: Lauren Barnholdt
Pages: 270
Simon Pulse, 2006
Genre: Cont. Fiction
Recommeded to: Teen girls 12-14
Rating: B+

Ally is your normal teen girl:  off to college, making new friends...except she's only In the House, a reality show where everything these 5 freshman say and do are documented and shown to America.  OOH...juicy! As she meets cute boys, potential friends, and says goodbye to some old, we see it all, through the eyes of Ally.
There's not much that I can say about this book.  It was fun to read, but not something I'd buy.  If you see it at your library, it's worth reading, but don't spend $8.99 on it!  Kay?
Yours,
Chicklita

3 comments:

  1. This makes me think of the show Big Brother, which I LOVE. It sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It also reminds me of "Big Brother"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up! Good to know which ones to avoid.

    ReplyDelete